Futurae was recently named a “Cool Vendor” in the prestigious Gartner’s 2018 Identity and Access Management annual report, a selection of four companies that each emphasizes a different aspect of identity and access management innovation – biometrics, two-factor authentication, user behavioral analysis, and CIAM.
“We are excited and honored to be recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in its 2018 report. In a time when security requirements are massively increasing, our human-centric authentication suite has the power to cover a very large market with its needs. We are not only serving the classic market for online end-user authentication but looking ahead into the future where trends in devices and user interaction evolve. We want to offer the highest security with an easy user experience across devices. Not only financial services companies, e-health, or e-commerce businesses benefit of our technologies, but also the IoT market offers very exciting opportunities for our “ZeroTouch” technology. Our technology takes into account the surroundings of end-users instead of their physical traits to protect privacy and minimize the user interaction”, says Sandra Tobler, CEO of Futurae.
- ASK DR. SECURITY: Are mobile banking apps secure?
- Procivis and Futurae collaborate on AI-assisted authentication for digital identities
- Facebook Hack Under GDPR Will Cost Them $1.63 B - the Case for 2FA Has Never Been Stronger
- Futurae Technologies Raises CHF 2 Million to Drive Change in the Secure Authentication Landscape
- Leave SMS authentication in the past where it belongs